Skip to main content

welcome to Laurus Homes

Built for better living

About Laurus

Now available

Welcome to Maple Court

View

Register your interest now

Earlsbrook at Delamere

View

Find your home

Price: 0.00 - 700000.00
No. of bedrooms: 1 - 5
Distance From Search 30 MILES

Laurus Homes

We don’t simply construct places to live, but build homes and communities that people can be proud of.

Featured Development

Available

Electra, Cheadle

2 Beds £179,000+

View Find your home

Last 2 bedroom apartment for Sale. Help to Buy and incentive options available.

Shared Ownership

Buying Options

Shared Ownership is a Government initiative
designed to help first-time buyers and other
eligible people get on to the property ladder.

Read more

Equity Loan

Buying Options

A Help to Buy Equity Loan is only available on newly built homes. It’s a loan from the Government of up to 20% of the cost of your home. To cover the remaining 80%, you’ll need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage.

Read More

ISA

A helping hand

The Government’s Help to Buy ISA is designed to give you a savings boost of 25% to help you with your mortgage deposit. For every £200 you save, you’ll get a bonus of £50 which you can start to claim when you have saved at least £1,600.

Read More

Shared Ownership

Equity Loan

ISA

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Browsealoud Browsealoud
click to choose
Font size Text size
down
default
up