A selection of modern and contemporary 2 bedroom homes available for Shared Ownership.
£147,500 - £162,500
Old Trafford M15 4BX
Do you want a high quality new home in a thriving community? Well Lucy Street could be the perfect new home for you.
The eagerly awaited sales launch of Lucy Street in Old Trafford will be held on this week on Friday 16th and 17th November 2018 for 10am to 4pm at the nearby Limelight development, 1 St Brides Way, Stretford, Manchester M16 9NW.
2-bedroom homes will be available for Shared Ownership. With Shared Ownership, buyers purchase the share that they can afford (from a minimum 25%) and pay a small rent on the remainder. As an example, based on the full market value of £160,000 for a 2-bedroom home:
25% - £40,000 and the typical rent on the remaining share would be £275 per calendar month.
50% - £80,000 and the typical rent on the remaining share would be £183.33 per calendar month.
75% - £120,000 and the typical rent on the remaining share would be £91.67 per calendar month.
If you wish to apply for a shared ownership property at this development, please note the following steps need to be taken:
- You must be initially assessed by Help to Buy North West. They are the government appointed Help to Buy agent who has the responsibility for assessing any Shared Ownership applications in the first instance. You can apply online at www.helptobuynw.org
- As part of your eligibility assessment, Metro Finance (who are shared ownership specialist mortgage advisors) will complete a financial assessment on our behalf. Please contact Metro Finance on www.metrofinancelive.co.uk to use their online tool to commence your assessment or call 0114 2701444.
- You'll need to upload the following documents to Metro Finance:
- Photographic Identification i.e. passport or a driving licence. (If you have indefinite leave to remain we will require evidence of this)
- Proof of funds for a deposit
- If you are receiving a gifted deposit, you will need to upload the following; a letter from the person making the gift, a copy of their bank statement showing the deposit amount, their photo ID
- Mortgage in Principle (Metro Finance may be able to arrange this for you if you have not already sourced this yourself directly with a bank or building society)
- Proof of address (e.g. utility bill dated within the last 3 months)
- Current bank statements for any additional accounts (i.e. current, savings, ISA ect.)
- Last 3 month's payslips
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to reserve your chosen plot! We look forward to seeing you there.
|Unit Number||Number of beds||Full market price||Min share||Availability|
Find us at Lucy Street, Old Trafford M15 4BX.
Please register your interest below for Lucy Street. By submitting this form you are letting us know you are happy to receive information about this development in future.
From time to time Laurus Homes may send you information about future developments, news and events we think may be of interest to you? Please choose an option below to let us know if you're happy with this.